Learning forums

Topic Forum Description Discussions
Week 1 & Week 2 (08/25-09/07) MONSTER Forum, Monster due 08/31 & 09/07

Forum Directions: Read the questions below and pick the question that interests you most to answer. Add your first post by the first Saturday. Remember you can't see what others have written until your write your first post.

Check in throughout the week and read other students posts. Before midnight on the second Saturday respond to a fellow student's comments on another question in your second post.  Be sure you respond to a post tackling a different question so I can get a more fleshed out ...

Week 3 & Week 4 (09/08-09/21) The Boy on the Wooden Box Forum , The Boy on The Wooden Box due 09/14 & 09/21

Forum Directions: Read the questions below and pick the question that interests you most to answer. Add your first post by the first Saturday. Remember you can't see what others have written until your write your first post.

Check in throughout the week and read other students posts. Before midnight on the second Saturday respond to a fellow student's comments on another question in your second post.  Be sure you respond to a post tackling a different question so I can get a more fleshed out...

Week 5 & Week 6 (09/22-10/05) American Street Forum, American Street due 09/28 & 10/05

Check in throughout the week and read other students posts. Before midnight on the second Saturday respond to a fellow student's comments on another question in your second post. Be sure you respond to a post tackling a different question so I can get a more fleshed out...
Week 7 & Week 8 (10/06- 10/19) The Fault in Our Stars Forum, FIOS due 10/12 & 10/19

Check in throughout the week and read other students posts. Before midnight on the second Saturday respond to a fellow student's comments on another question in your second post. Be sure you respond to a post tackling a different question so I can get a more fleshed out...
Week 9 & Week 10 (10/20- 11/02) Godless Forum, Godless due 10/26 & 11/02
Forum Directions: Read the questions below and pick the question that interests you most to answer. Add your first post by The first Saturday Remember you can't see what others have written until your write your first post.

Check in throughout the week and read other students posts. Before midnight on the second Saturday respond to a fellow student's comments on another question in your second post. Be sure you respond to a post tackling a different question so I can get a more fleshed out ...
Week 11 and Week 12 (11/03- 11/16) Shizuko's Daughter Forum, Shizuko's Daughter due by 11/09 & 11/16

Week 13 & Week 14 (11/17- 11/27) Where the Streets Had a Name Forum, Where the Streets Had a Name due by 11/23 & 11/27
This is a week and a half week. Add your first post by the first Saturday and the second by Wednesday 11/27.