General forums

Forum Description Discussions
News & Announcements
Welcome to Art History II online!--the history of art from the middle ages to the 21st century!
To begin click on the syllabus for your class outline. As you scroll down the page, you will see directions on how to proceed and what to do in order to begin working in MOODLE.
Never hesitate to e-mail me with any questions or concerns you may have about this class. I check my e-mails several times a day and should answer you in a timely fashion.
Make sure that you answer the information I have ...
ADD YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THE RIJKSMUSEUM REOPENING IN THIS FORUM

ADD YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THE RIJKSMUSEUM REOPENING IN THIS FORUM

Learning forums

Topic Forum Description Discussions
Topic 1 Introduction and my first question to all of you--You must take part in this Discussion Forum before you begin any work for this class!!!

Introduce yourself to the class by first telling us what your major course of study is, why you are taking this class, talk about any travels you have made to foreign countries or foreign languages you have studied. After taking a look through the textbook (both volumes), tell me which chapter you think will be the most interesting to you and why. Which do you think will interest you the least? What types of jobs do you think Art Historians do?      

This will be a one-time post. We will only...

Topic 17 FINAL FORUM--You must add to this forum in order to pass this course

Read your first DISCUSSION BOARD entry from Lesson 1. You wrote about which chapter/s you thought would be your favorite and least favorite. I want to know if you still agree with this original idea, or if the class changed your opinions. Did you find that you preferred painting, sculpture or architecture? Who was your absolute, #1 favorite artist from the entire semester? Share your thoughts with fellow students.